Seaside house for sale, Korcula, Korcula
Villa is located only about 80 m air distance from the beach. It is oriented towards the south with panoramic views of the island Susac and open sea. Villa consists of ground floor, first floor, two terraces that offer a beautiful sea view, spacious living room with kitchen and dining area, three comfortable bedrooms, two bathrooms, dressing room, hallway with stairs and two technical rooms. Villa has a total living area of 225 m².
When designing the villa special care has been taken to ensure a quality blend of traditional and modern with the emphasis on adaptation to climate and terrain. Only the highest quality materials, with special emphasis on the build quality have been used.
The environment consists of a cascading gardens on both sides of the villa, in which indigenous Mediterranean vegetation (palm trees, agaves, cypress, rosemary, etc …) have been planted and the walls of the garden are paved with stone slabs.
All paths, parking lots (5 spaces), children's playground and a built barbecue in the yard are also paved with indigenous stone, each with a different way of agreement, and are illuminated by indirect lighting.
On the spacious terraces (ground terrace of 34 m² with pergola and first floor terrace of 24 m²) modern systems of hydro-isolation were used. Terraces are stone-paved and have a stone fence with prominent stone pillars.
The facade is in accordance with all modern standards of energy conservation with finishing touches that include noble plaster and indigenous stone.
All doors and windows are made of high quality aluminum with thermal bypass. Shutters are made of aluminum as well.
Comfortable interior rooms are designed for and adapted to the modern way of life. They can be divided into the following units:
Living room with dining area and kitchen
- Oak two-layer flooring brushed and oiled,
- Suspended ceilings with decorative LED lighting
- Walls with decorative elements of indigenous stone
- Kitchen with designer appliances (Ora-Ito) and stone work surfaces
- Oak two-layer flooring brushed and oiled
- All with access to a spacious terrace with a spectacular view of the bay and the open sea and where there is a preparation work for the hydro-massage pool
- Stone wall and floor coverings
- All sanitary equipment from renowned manufacturers of superior design and quality
- Suspended ceiling with decorative decorative lights
The corridors and staircases
- All combined in stone and double-layer of oak parquet oiled and brushed
The whole object is heated by underfloor heating with possibility to independently control the temperature of each of the rooms by a separate digital thermostat device.
The living room and all rooms are equipped with air conditioning units with designer panels which can be used for heating and cooling. There are satellite and antenna connections in every room. Top GSM alarm system with an external siren and remote management via mobile phone is also installed.
Technical room (storage room) is equipped with a water pump, hot water heater and electric stoves for central floor heating, and the interior is aligned with the rest of the building interior.
The facility also has a building permit that is a final decision about building conditions, certificate of use issued on the basis of the final report of the supervisory engineer, Certificate of Energy Efficiency, Equity and deed that is entered in the Land Registry and Cadastre.
Energetski certifikat je u izradi.
Obtaining Energy Consumption Certificate is in process.
Kod kontakta obavezno navesti šifru nekretnine: REC-255497
Telefon 1: +38521779999
Telefon 2: +385 21 567917
GSM: +385 98 9813931
Posljednje nekretnine prodavatelja
- Stan, OKRUG GORNJI (75,000 €)
- Stan, OKRUG GORNJI (65,000 €)
- Stan, OKRUG GORNJI (65,000 €)
- Stan, SUPETAR (130,000 €)
- Kuća, VIR (150,000 €)
- Stan, NOVIGRAD (130,000 €)
- Kuća, MARINA (380,000 €)
- Kuća, MIMICE (280,000 €)
- Kuća, BLATO (900,000 €)
- Kuća, ROGOZNICA (Cijena na upit)
Poslovni prostori KORČULA