It's a fantastic renovated stone house located in the centre of the beautiful historic village, ideally located between Split and Trogir. The house has 3 floors and a large roof terrace with panoramic mountain view from balcony! Total living area is
It's a fantastic renovated stone house located in the centre of the beautiful historic village, ideally located between Split and Trogir.
The house has 3 floors and a large roof terrace with panoramic mountain view from balcony! Total living area is 75 square meters + 25 square metre roof terrace with brick built BBQ.
The house is part of the original settlement of houses behind the Castle that was built in the 15th century.
The property is a traditional stone house that has existed since the village was formed in the 15th Century and it's very well situated for visiting Split, Trogir, Sibenik, Omis, Zadar and Krka Park.
The house is only 30 metres from the sea with the closest beach only being a 1 minute walk from the house. There are quiet family beaches with natural shade close by.
The beaches of the Kastela region combine into a 6km long string of bays and bathing areas which are shaded by pine trees. The shops and restaurants in the local area are open all year round.
The location is peaceful with all the shops you require for your essentials accessible by foot. As well as being close to the beach the house is also close to historic buildings including a Castle and Church.
The house is original stone house so no parking space. There is lots of free parking on street nearby.
- Luxury Stone House That Was Part Of The Original Village Settlement. Completely Refurbished To High Standard.- Large 25 m2 Roof Terrace. Rare for stone houses. With Built in Large Charcoal Brick Barbecue and Panoramic View. Grill fish and some meat and enjoy meals in the warm Croatian sun enjoying the panoramic mountain view.- Air Conditioning is installed on all 3 floors for ultimate comfort- 2 Bathrooms – Ground floor with large bath for 2, sink,toilet and 1st floor with Luxury Jet Shower with radio, sink, toilet. Tiled.- Satellite Television installed for large selection of channels in English, German, Italian, French and other languages- Bedroom 1 with Large Super King Size Bed with large cupboard for storage space, 32 Inch Flat Screen TV with DVD & Satellite.- Bedroom 2/Living Room – This room is open plan and can either be used as a bedroom or a living room. Italian designer double sofa bed and 2nd single sofa bed. 42 Inch Flat Screen Television, Drinks Fridge, Hi-Fi, DVD Player, DVDs, Playstation 2.- Designer Fully Fitted Italian Kitchen, Bosch Oven,Microwave, Tall Fridge Freezer, Washing Machine, Large Dish Washer. Tile Flooring.
Price includes Kitchen, All Appliances in the house, Televisions, Satellite, Furniture and ready to move in or for rental. House already has letting permit.
The house is 10 minutes to Split airport, 15 minutes to Split town, 15 minutes to Trogir by car. Approximately 1 hour to Krka National Park. Great Location for discovering Croatia. There is also a good bus service that runs to Split and Trogir nearby.
Please call our Split office to arrange a viewing.
When contacting the owner please refer to the property code: REC-328336
Phone 1: +385 98 384 008
- Flat, SPLIT (75,000 €)
- House, ZADAR (No price)
- Land, ROGOZNICA (270,000 €)
- House, ROGOZNICA (390,000 €)
- Land, HVAR (170,000 €)
- House, DUBROVNIK (269,000 €)
- House, DUBROVNIK (No price)
- House, PELJEŠAC (No price)
- House, ROGOZNICA (299,000 €)
- Flat, BRAČ (75,000 €)