Croatia Property Sales are offering this unique villa in an exceptional location by the sea, located in the small village on the island of Ciovo. This waterfront, cascading villa was renovated to the exclusive use of the owner making it into 2 sepa
Croatia Property Sales are offering this unique villa in an exceptional location by the sea, located in the small village on the island of Ciovo.
This waterfront, cascading villa was renovated to the exclusive use of the owner making it into 2 separate flats. Access to the sea, 10m away, meanders through the garden with its selection of unique plants and a gate.
The 9m boat (included in the price) can be moored just there. Additional berth for boat at marina in Trogir is included in the price.
The top floor lounge exits to a very large veranda with BBQ/dining area under pine tree, the rest of the veranda has glass rail so giving the optical illusion of being right on the sea to watch the beautiful sunsets. There is a fireplace for chilly weather clad with Onyx.
The bottom flat is semi-surrounded by spacious covered terrace. There is a storeroom (32m²) at the bottom floor level which is being used as a workshop and pottery.
House surface: 220 m2
Property surface: 306 m2
Additional Parking area: 30 m2
Type of building: Detached
Number of floors: 2 – terraced
- Entrance, lounge, dining area (total 51m2) open plan extending to a terrace 40m2
- Kitchen (11m2), built-in laminated cherry wood cupboards, microwave oven, 2 plate gas cooking top, 4 plate ceramic cooking top, extractor fan, convex built-in oven, dishwasher, fridge / freezer
- Master bedroom (14.5m2) en suite with built-in cupboard 2,40m wide ceiling to floor high, headboard, bookshelves all elm wood, air conditioner
- Bathroom (5m2) with Jacuzzi bath and Jacuzzi shower
- Guest cloak room (3.5m2) with shower.
Bottom floor flat:
- Bedroom with built-in cupboard 2,10m wide ceiling to floor height, bookshelves incorporated headboard elm wood
- Lounge (can be converted into bedroom)
- Bathroom with shower 90x90x30 Kitchen with built-in cupboards, 4 plate electric stove, microwave, fridge / freezer, corner bench and table with 4 chairs
- Total area bottom flat 73m2 exiting to a 32m2 covered terrace
- Lounge and kitchen have glass doors opening onto the terrace, an additional "front" door into the kitchen
- Total bathrooms: 2 ½
Orientation: Sun East, South, West
Fully furnished, Pottery, 9 m Bavaria boat
International Airport: Split, distance 15km
The nearest large town is the historic town of Trogir, 10 minutes driving, while Split and the ferries to the other islands is 40 minutes away.
Please contact our office to arrange a visit.
When contacting the owner please refer to the property code: REC-265959
Phone 1: +385 98 384 008
- House, BRAČ (3,700,000 €)
- Flat, SPLIT (305,000 €)
- House, ROGOZNICA (790,000 €)
- Flat, SPLIT (200,000 €)
- House, TROGIR (1,000,000 €)
- Flat, BRAČ (250,000 €)
- House, ZADAR (200,000 €)
- House, ZADAR (440,790 €)
- Flat, ZADAR (190,000 €)
- House, BRAČ (290,000 €)