|Number of views:
The house was designed by the renowned architect Antonio Lenuzzi from Pula, Jear 1870.
Because of configuration of the terrain access to the apartment from high groundfloor while enjoying views of the second floor app.
The realestate is spread over 128 m2 in the "L" shaped form, cleverly divided into two separate units and thus allow the owner renting, office space in parallel with residential purpose or just dividing young and older generation.
Position of property is suitable for conversion for commercial purposes as a private medical practice, office or any other silent activity would ensure prosperity on location such as this.
Properties of the apartment:
- Access from high ground floor
- High ceilings and butterfly doors that divide the rooms reflect the architecture of the 19th century
- Salizi original cement tiles in the lobby and lounge
- Wood flooring in bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms that are new and modern
- Large windows, all day sun
- New carpentry
- Central heating ( gass )
- New water and electrical installations
- in ownership part of the garden and part of the basement
Information about price and visits are available at the agency, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
When contacting the owner please refer to the property code: REC-246453
Phone 1: 00 385 52 441 383
GSM: 00 385 91 957 4442
052 441 383
091 957 4442
engleski , njemački , talijanski , slovenski
- Flat, VRSAR (120,000 €)
- Land, POREČ (129,900 €)
- House, VRSAR (80,000 €)
- House, VRSAR (199,000 €)
- Flat, VRSAR (179,000 €)
- House, POREČ (290,000 €)
- Land, SVETI LOVREČ PAZENATIČKI (75,000 €)
- Flat, VRSAR (75,000 €)
- House, POREČ (210,000 €)
- Flat, VRSAR (85,000 €)