|Number of views:
Seaside beautiful and huge building plot near Dubrovnik, in vineyard seaside of Dingac! Unique oportunity!
LOCATION: CROATIA, PELJESAC PENINSULA, DINGAC - BORAK
TOTAL PLOT AREA:
15,000sqm. BUILDING AREA CONSISTS OF 8,000sqm OF THE TOTAL PLOT AREA.
PROPERTY'S SHAPE AND STATUS: 80-by-180 meter compact rectangle, the longer side has a North-South orientation. Status of the northern part of the property with the area of 8,000 m according to Orebic municipality's land use plans: building area - undeveloped part. Construction is not allowed on the southern part of the property with the area of 7,000sqm. Construction on the property can begin after the adoption of the urban development plan for the
neighbouring Borak settlement. The plan will be carried out by the Orebic municipality, and the buyer/owner can give suggestions according to his interests. The property is owned by a family and is being sold as a whole. It is the only building area by the sea in the DingaË micro-region that is being offered for sale.
Since the property is situated on the isolated and peripheral part of the construction area, no construction is allowed in its environment. Due to the existing laws, the construction will not be allowed in the future, which will secure privacy and a peaceful environment for the
owners of this property.
LAYOUT AND FEATURES: The parcel on its south portion includes approximately 100 m of shoreline. Eastern and
northern parts are covered with forests and agricultural land on which no construction is allowed. The western boundary of the land is deﬁned by an asphalt driveway which branches out from the main road. It leads to the already constructed Borak settlement which consists of private villas. That means that there will be no future construction in the property's neighborhood and thus its peaceful environment will be preserved.
- The terrain has a gentle slope and is covered with pine and oak trees. In earlier times it was covered by
vineyards and olive trees.
- The wider area is renowned for its vineyards that produce the famous Dingac wine. The buyer can start its own
vineyard on the land.
- Water and electricity connections are easily accessible.
- The environment is ideal for hiking tours, mountaineering, diving and, naturally, swimming in crystal clear waters.
- Nearest airports are those in the cities of PloËe and Dubrovnik. The construction of an airport on the Island of
KoruËula is also planned.
- Tourist destinations are Orebic, the islands of Korcula and Mljet, historic towns of Ston and Dubrovnik.
- The terrain is accessible by asphalt road; it is also possible to have a direct access by sea and air.
When contacting the owner please refer to the property code: REC-138731
Phone 1: 020321024
- House, SUSTJEPAN (250,000 €)
- House, DUBROVNIK (370,000 €)
- Flat, NOVA MOKOŠICA (146,000 €)
- House, DUBROVNIK (680,000 €)
- Business premises, DUBROVNIK (22,000 €)
- House, CAVTAT (1,500,000 €)
- Business premises, NOVA MOKOŠICA (35,000 €)
- Flat, DUBROVNIK (115,000 €)
- House, ČILIPI (420,000 €)
- Land, ZATON (460,000 €)